------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 1, 2012

Leaves Are Falling Collection

It’s time for another coordinating collection at theStudio! Many of the pieces are Halloween based; you’ll also find some (like mine) that are focused on autumn/fall. My kit name came from one of my favorite “wiggle” songs I liked to sing with my Primary kids at church. It’s a variation of the song “Rain Is Falling All Around.” The kids loved standing under the “fake” leaves we’d toss in the air and the actions we made up.

For 2 weeks only, all the pieces in this collection will be $1.00 each before they go up to regular price. I designed 3 mini kits (each with 6 patterned papers and 24 elements) and 1 additional mini kit that includes 21 papers (7 solids, 7 cardstock, and 7 polka dots). Mix and match them – they all coordinate with each other! You can find them in my store.

LMS_LeavesAreFalling-1_Preview

LMS_LeavesAreFalling-2_Preview

LMS_LeavesAreFalling-3_Preview

LMS_LeavesAreFalling-4_Preview

1 comment:

teresaj said...

These are the cutest kits ever. Love them. Wish I hadn't lost my good paying job.