------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thanks for the get well wishes!

As some of you know, I had surgery on both my feet last Friday. I have truly been humbled by the many thoughtful and sincere e-mail messages I have received, and I’m forever grateful for the incredible “virtual” friends I have made and the difference you make in my life! Thanks so much for your unconditional kindness and genuine concern!

I wanted to share this adorable “get well” card I received from Margie; she made it using this month’s recipe card starter kit! Thanks, my friend!

If you’d like a copy, you can download it here.

Get well Maurine

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Sep. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hope the healing process goes smoothly and quickly.

Chickadee said...

I am sorry to hear you had to have surgery on your feet. Hope all went well with that and you are recuperating nicely.
You have my prayers.
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

it very beautiful thanks

laurence (FRANCE)